Are you currently...
⚔️ In a workplace where creativity, freedom, and respect are scarce?
🦄 In an environment where unicorn headbands and nerf guns never see the light of day?
If so, this vacancy might not be the place for you. But if you're still reading, welcome!
OWOW is a fast growing digital product agency, dedicated to design and develop the most impressive web- & mobile software applications for its innovative clients. We handle diverse projects to keep things interesting for ourselves, ranging from short-term to long-term projects, and for startup to corporate clients. One thing however we know for sure every time again and again: that we deliver magical results at all costs.
Our award-winning team of ±30 passionate wizkids is located in the center of high tech city Eindhoven. We believe big time in the cliché "work hard, play hard", sprinkled with a big dot of humor. As our founders put it; we’re “Not seriously running a serious business."
🚀 About the role
We are on the hunt for the first business developer within OWOW, who understands our digital and innovative world (and ideally, knows the agency ecosystem’s in and out within the Netherlands). Someone that’s well-organized, commercially experienced and a people’s person that’s a natural in doing sales. You love to join our founders to network-events, spot all the potential opportunities, and enjoy the process to ‘get the deal signed’ from start to finish.
Your responsibility includes understanding of sales, overseeing and responsible for all our commercial activities and our pipeline of new business.
💡 Your experience and knowledge
- Run the commercial side of the company alongside your team, which consists of our Head of Operations & our founders.
- Which means: Hunt, manage and sign new business and new projects.
- Following up and managing incoming inquiries;
- Creating and presenting proposals and negotiate with our clients
- Organize and take the lead in sales meetings with our clients.
- Together with your team, be responsible for the commercial growth of the company.
- Oversee the pipeline of new and upcoming projects and take the lead in closing new sales deals
- Expand OWOWs network of clients and partners
- Be thé face for new clients, getting and managing new business in which you’ll be the primary point of contact for both our clients ánd our team regarding to commercial aspects – yes, you'll be our superhero.
- Hunt for the coolest brands and businesses to work for and with.
- Address and resolve any arising challenges about agreements with our clients.
- Familiar with the SPP framework and like to keep track of all progress made
- Familiar with digital marketing campaigns and able to take the lead in starting new campaigns for the company
🔥 What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with a contract for 32 - 40 hours per week with potential equity opportunities on long term.
- Continuous skill development, together with our Head of Operations and founders.
- Hybrid work setup: work from home and the office with allowances.
- Company laptop and delicious lunches (when at the office).
- Access to our top notch health coach, ensuring you’re in your best shape.
- And access to our company’s mental coach, to ensure you not only look but also feel great.
- A flexible work approach: focused on output, not on spent hours (incl. unlimited vacation days).
- Engaging office environment near Eindhoven Central Station.
- Social activities: Friday drinks, team events, and memorable parties.
Are you the wizkid we're searching for?
- Proven commercial skills that stand out.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, to the extent of conversing with walls!
- Preferably an HBO or university degree. However, we acknowledge that education isn't everything.
Intrigued? Picture yourself as our superhero? Send your application in a manner that defines you (traditional CVs and cover letters are welcome too) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We eagerly await your message!